Home‎ > ‎

Health Forms

Hey everyone!

We are asking that every scout, parent, and sibling going has a health form filled out per BSA requirements-- all that is needed for this campout (& regular den activities) is Part A & B. 
A handy tip is to keep a pdf form for yourself so you can print out and update as needed for yourself-- however, the pack needs a paper copy. 

Get these into your Den Leaders between now and the campout. In fact, if you can hand 2 copies into your den leaders (one of the pack & one for the den) even better. The pack needs a copy as do your den leaders. Any forms and or information on these forms is kept in the highest confidentiality and only needed leadership will ever see or use them. 

Why is this important? 

Glad you asked! Not only is it a possibility to have a need for this, but I have also personally experienced this need in my girl scout troop. And it was none other than my own daughter who had to make a trip to the ER during one of our fall campouts due to an anaphylactic reaction. Those health forms are vital in giving the ambulance and er the needed forms. 

However, they are also vital for your den and pack leadership should you need any first aid or have medical needs that need to be addressed anytime during your scout's time in the pack. 

Yours in Scouting,

Ms Victoria Eisenberg
Pack 33 Cubmaster
Cubmaster Pack 33,
Apr 7, 2019, 7:55 PM
Cubmaster Pack 33,
Sep 12, 2019, 1:10 PM